martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

FASHION SYLLOGISMS SL TEAM ¡ Thanks Guys !


Hello, this time I want to thank Andreita, Luly and Santos all the help they have given me these days with my blog, I want you guys know that I love, admire and appreciate them very much, because they are wonderful people and have enabled status beside me unconditional support and working shoulder to shoulder with me to get this project, thanks for your time, dedication, commitment, responsibility, and the enthusiasm with which they work every day for this site is in operation.

For my part have all my gratitude and affection I have no words to say thank you, just remember they are my friend and always will be for you.

Best wishes his friend Shakib and Welcome to the team at FSSL.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario