jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG


Hello, welcome to my blog


I define myself as a simple man and passionate about the smallest things in life, I think in those details that are often considered insignificant and we pass by in our lives can be full of great opportunities if we pay a little more attention,


I am a lover of fashion, style and glamor of the wonderful virtual world of Second Life, and for thisreason and the impetus they have given me friends, co-adventures in SL, I've decided to start this blog, where I hope with all of you lovers of virtual fashion and style, the best and latest trends in fashion, home, clothing, makeup, accessories, places to explore.


Also I will be presenting the best gifts shops, frebbies, hunts, promotions, sales, offers, and my blog grows more and more will bring pleasant surprises.


Kisses, Hugs and Blessings with love, your friend Shakib

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario